• Canceling or reducing the amount of the financial guarantee that should be submitted by candidates.
• Allowing the voter to cast his vote in Polling Stations in residence districts through electoral cards.
• Adopting one Election Day for all electoral districts.
• Making the political age similar to the civil legal age, thus, all citizens who are 18 years old have the right to vote.
• Ensuring equality in the use of media and electoral campaigns.
• Providing a ceiling for the electoral spending.
• A person can not hold both positions of MP & Minister and the same time; he has to give one for the other
• Charging the mission of monitoring the elections whether to a neutral government formed by retired figures, known for their honesty and expertise, or to a neutral government formed by politicians known by transparency and objectiveness. However, in either government, the members are not supposed to be candidates for the elections.